BeatleLinks Fab Forum

BeatleLinks Fab Forum (http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/index.php)
-   Red Rose Speedway (http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Bea Music (http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/showthread.php?t=49638)

beatlebangs1964 Jul 20, 2015 03:39 PM

Bea Music

This morning on the news I heard a very ironic short clip. Paul's former wife Heather said she was teaching their daughter Bea, now nearly 12 music because "Paul never learned how to read music."

I had read that Paul could not read music, but he does have natural talent and he understands timing and arrangement. He didn't get to the RHOF and receive a well deserved Lifetime Achievement Award for nothing!

ABCKO Aug 04, 2015 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beatlebangs1964 (Post 1128701)
Paul's former wife Heather said she was teaching their daughter Bea, now nearly 12 music

... lets start a pool...

How long before Heather tries to cash in on this ?

I can so see it now... "McCartney toddler releases first single at the age of four..."

peanut333 Aug 21, 2015 02:59 AM

I hate to mention this, but if Paul dies someday, do you think Heather would regret the mean, spiteful things she has said over the years. If she is not careful, she will cause grave resentment from her daughter, which she might regret as well someday.

I have not been following the story regularly, but it seems like actor Terrence's Howard's 2nd ex wife with whom he is currently engaged in a nasty court battle with, is a nasty piece of work as well. BTW, does anyone watch "Empire". I heard it is really good.

ABCKO Aug 29, 2015 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peanut333 (Post 1128887)
I hate to mention this, but if Paul dies someday, do you think Heather would regret the mean, spiteful things she has said over the years. If she is not careful, she will cause grave resentment from her daughter, which she might regret as well someday.

One can only hope that this DOES does happen to her... would be richely deserved... but even with Paul still with us, thiskind of one parent bashing the other often produces this kind of resentment towards the the ''basher''

The one thing that I do hope does not happen is that, when Paul's left us, that Heather then doesn't all of sudden start saying nice things about him

Georgie Girl Aug 30, 2015 08:14 AM

Bea is 12 already??

beatlebangs1964 Aug 31, 2015 04:17 AM

She will be at the end of October.

I too hope that neither will bash the other and that Paul and Heather would be able to part gracefully. That is why I tried to discourage people from bashing her in a misguided show of loyalty to Paul. I've said all along that I don't know either of them personally and for anyone in their respective families to come onto the 'Net and read mean personal comments about somebody's character helps nobody and hurts everybody. Peanut333, I sincerely hope that Bea and everybody else is spared that sort of thing. In fairness, both Paul and Heather went in with expectations and interests and discovered that the marriage wasn't working for them. We don't know the backstory, so in fairness we accept the decision that only they could make; wish everyone well and hope for the best for all concerned.