BeatleLinks Fab Forum

BeatleLinks Fab Forum (http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/index.php)
-   Red Rose Speedway (http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Random Paul Thoughts (http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/showthread.php?t=10982)

beatlebangs1964 Nov 18, 2003 04:59 PM

Random Paul Thoughts

There is a thread for random George thoughts over at the Palace and I think Paul deserves his turn at bat.

I think Paul has very expressive eyes and I love his silky mane of hair. Paul is Rock Royalty; he is a gifted performer and a most gracious gentleman. Paul McCartney is the living definition of a Class Act. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup2.gif[/img]

One_Sweet_Dream Nov 18, 2003 05:59 PM

Re: Random Paul Thoughts

Paul is gorgeous, internally and externally.

Rellevart Nov 18, 2003 06:07 PM

And to think I just like him because he's goofy. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Lynner Nov 18, 2003 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted By Rellevart:
And to think I just like him because he's goofy. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Well, that too, but he is easy on the eyes. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

LadyMadonna9698 Nov 19, 2003 12:13 PM

Paul got my attention [img]graemlins/drool.gif[/img] in a big way 40 years ago and he still is the definition of [img]graemlins/heart1.gif[/img] HOT [img]graemlins/heart1.gif[/img] in my book! Now how many men do you know that can still sizzle like that after 40 years!!??

Cream Tangerine Nov 19, 2003 12:31 PM

[img]graemlins/kiss2.gif[/img] The man is a cutie pie, but he always looks soooo confused, dosesn't he? [img]graemlins/images/icons/confused.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lookaround.gif[/img]

Cream Tangerine Nov 19, 2003 12:31 PM

[img]graemlins/kiss2.gif[/img] The man is a cutie pie, but he always looks soooo confused, doesn't he? [img]graemlins/images/icons/confused.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lookaround.gif[/img]

Rellevart Nov 19, 2003 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted By Cream Tangerine:
[img]graemlins/kiss2.gif[/img] The man is a cutie pie, but he always looks soooo confused, doesn't he? [img]graemlins/images/icons/confused.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lookaround.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">He does? I've never noticed that.

Sexie Sadie Nov 19, 2003 01:18 PM

paul's flawless i believe ***think**think** yup hes flawless... [img]graemlins/frog.gif[/img] *...i like that frog

IWantToTellYou Nov 19, 2003 04:30 PM

Paul McCartney, is so beautiful! He is such a good looking man. [img]graemlins/drool.gif[/img]

He is talented, he's a gentleman, a good father, and damn good looking (Oh I already said that!). He's everything us girls want in a guy. Oh yeah, he's got a nice as$ too! (Sorry, I had to throw that in!)

strawberrychick Nov 19, 2003 05:04 PM

And let's not forget his absolutely beautiful voice! Lovely, lovely lovely... There is nobody else on this planet who is as gorgeous as he is.

Maxine Nov 20, 2003 03:11 AM

Paul is probably the most gorgeous man on Planet Earth! [img]graemlins/drool.gif[/img] He was so beautiful (if that can be said about a man) when he was younger and he is still definitely really good-looking. Ive had a crush on Paul since I was 11. [img]graemlins/inlove6.gif[/img] Hes got the most beautiful eyes Ive ever seen, his nose is pretty much perfect and his smile... OMG, his smile... [img]graemlins/inlove1.gif[/img] And that silky, dark hair... *sigh* Plus he has a great body. To make a long story short, hes H-O-T !

On top of all that, Paul seems to be such a nice and caring person. A real gentleman. And a very good dad, too. And lets not forget, that he is a marvellous musician! [img]graemlins/music1.gif[/img] Hes written so many fantastic songs, both raw rock songs and sweet love songs and ballads. And even great classical pieces. And I LOVE his voice! He is very very talented IMO. And no-one can deny the influence hes had (together with John and the rest of the Beatles, of course, but probably as a solo artist as well) on popular music. Like Beatlebangs said, Paul is definitely Rock Royalty and the living definition of a Class Act. [img]graemlins/heart2.gif[/img]

Rellevart Nov 20, 2003 03:46 AM

Why am I reminded of a scene from one of my favorite movies where the one guy is gushing on and on about how beautiful this girl he has a crush on is and the other guy is going "She's smart too...." (gush gush gush) "And interesting..." (gush gush gush) "And nice..." [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

lennonluvr9 Nov 20, 2003 03:54 AM

I think paul's great! he's totally hot, incredibly talented and a really nice guy too! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

beatlelover45223 Nov 22, 2003 08:27 AM

Good Looks, great musician, good heart, kind to animals and people.

Rellevart Nov 22, 2003 06:27 PM

"The Age Issue".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

(Ok, I'm in a bit of a silly mood tonight....)

Penny Lane Nov 23, 2003 07:00 PM

i don't know if this is the kind of random thought you want, but...

i love macca unconditionally, and it makes me sad when people say bad things about him. but i love him! [img]graemlins/smile2.gif[/img]

strawberrychick Nov 25, 2003 07:22 PM

That makes me sad too. And he's a bit of an easy target because he doesn't sink to other people's level and insult them back. Or at least I've never heard of him doing something like that. You know, I LOVE PAUL! There is nothing about him I don't like.

One_Sweet_Dream Nov 25, 2003 09:14 PM

[quote]Originally Posted By Penny Lane:
i love macca unconditionally, and it makes me sad when people say bad things about him. but i love him!
Quote:

Originally Posted By strawberrychick:
That makes me sad too. And he's a bit of an easy target because he doesn't sink to other people's level and insult them back. Or at least I've never heard of him doing something like that. You know, I LOVE PAUL! There is nothing about him I don't like.
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">I completely agree with both of you, it's hard for me to find anything wrong with my fave Beatle! He's practically perfect, and I hate when people constantly criticize him unfairly. Don't take this the wrong way, but it bothers me when people make John almost like a god, but then they bash Paul. John may not have been so popular if he were still alive now- he might've done something that infuriated everyone. Ah, but I love them both anyhow. I just wanted to voice my support for Paul, I hope it doesn't sound like I'm bringing John down, because he's incredibly amazingly wonderful too. But I love Paul the most!

Now I'm just going round in circles... I blame it on Paul! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

lennonluvr9 Nov 26, 2003 05:43 AM

Random Paul questions: Is paul gonna have another album out next year? Is he gonna tour next year? Just wondering cuz I've heard that he was and I wanted to be sure.