BeatleLinks Fab Forum

BeatleLinks Fab Forum (http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/index.php)
-   Menlove Avenue (http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Dear John: why so beautiful? (A picspam) (http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/showthread.php?t=43745)

Apple Scruff Jun 22, 2011 05:01 PM

THIS man

Just beautiful

Apple Scruff Jun 22, 2011 05:03 PM

Yes, we're jealous

ICON

Apple Scruff Jun 22, 2011 05:07 PM

Rockin' my world!!

beatlebangs1964 Jun 22, 2011 05:21 PM

John looked great in bright colors.

wallrus59 Jun 22, 2011 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4iiiis (Post 1067467)
I concede defeat AppleScruff! I thought I could picspam, but you are THE QUEEN! Sorry, I have not been online much lately....lost my job, water shut off this morning, electric going soon...**sigh** sorry, I'm not in very cheery mood, so please forgive me if I am absent from the board for awhile. I have to knuckle down or else my three cats will be out on the street, turning tricks ;-) (NO not THOSE kind of tricks:afraid2:...you know; 'sit', 'roll-over', 'shake a paw', 'meow!'...:rolleyes:)

hope things get better soon.

gk.

Apple Scruff Jun 22, 2011 09:07 PM

Portrait of the man as a baseball star

"Gentleman, gentleman...I assure you we will own Billboard in like a week. Trust me."

Apple Scruff Jun 22, 2011 09:09 PM

70's rock star

"No you silly girls! I can't give you my ear."

Maia 66 Jun 22, 2011 09:20 PM

^ I can't get over how cool he looked at the Elton show! And that second photo... what a perfect smile. Irresistible!

Apple Scruff Jun 22, 2011 09:27 PM

I know, he looked awesome at the Elton show, with his flower. I can't believe he was pretty sick right before that because it doesn't very much show.

Oh and one of the best smiles ever...not an overstatement.

4iiiis Jun 22, 2011 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apple Scruff (Post 1067497)
lol! "Concede defeat?" I wasn't competing with you silly 4iiiis! I LOVE all your threads and posts. You inspired me is all. I would much rather lay dormant and read other people's threads and now I am so into making threads and posting. Thank you.

I am so sorry about your job. A wonderful friend of mine recently lost his job as well and he feels very lost right now. But I keep telling him that, for many people, these times are so unpredictable and scary and it isn't easy keeping your chin up but trying to is the way to go without really losing your mind. I hope for BOTH of you that things come to fruition soon. I hope to see you on here again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wallrus59 (Post 1067553)
hope things get better soon.

gk.

Thanks so much for the kind words of encouragement. And to AppleScruff, I forgot to tell you that I was trying to beat you! But, alas...you have proved yourself the BEST picspammer out there ;-) And your friend is very lucky to have such a good friend in you. Tell your friend I also wish him the best of luck. I have ONE great friend (which, btw, is better than 10 'ok' friends, right?) who encourages me every time she talks to me. And she does this despite my roller-coaster :bigeyes3:, glass-half-empty :scream2:, yo-yo :rolling1: personality! :help:
Thanks again everyone...I shall return SOON!

Maia 66 Jun 22, 2011 09:58 PM

4iiiis, hope to see you around here a lot... and soon. So sorry to hear about your troubles... I can relate, as well. I have to say goodbye to four wonderful teachers, our school nurse, and our amazing counselor all due to budget cuts. And all of them are the hardest-working, most dedicated-to-children people you'll ever meet.

These are sucky times.

You are one Kool Kat, 4iiiis, so I know you will land on your feet again soon. Keep hanging out with the 'great' friend rather than the 'ok' ones... and don't be daunted by Scruffie's prodigious picspamming... I'd enjoy you two competing because I would reap the benefits! :cross2:

Apple Scruff Jun 22, 2011 11:14 PM

I actually scanned some stuff!!

The best of the 70's

I've got to say, I dig him in aviators. He didn't do that too often but it's a very West Coast look. Lovin' it John!!!

Apple Scruff Jun 22, 2011 11:16 PM

And some more scanned stuff...

Niiiiiiiicccee outfit, John.:eyebrows:

Gorgeous

Apple Scruff Jun 22, 2011 11:19 PM

And a little more...

Looking at me, sexy?

John's most comfortable pose

STUNNING

Apple Scruff Jun 22, 2011 11:21 PM

ICON

Love me

Snoopy66 Jun 23, 2011 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apple Scruff (Post 1067495)
I agree. I love that photo session, though, as I think he looked really beautiful. I wonder if I am looking at the pictures through the eyes of someone who already knows what eventually was to happen. Perhaps that has tainted it a bit, though I have to say that I observed that about these pics without knowing the time/date/place of these sessions. It's a bit eerie, but still...great, great picture.

Hi :wave1:

I absolutely agree ! Although we sadly know what is going to happen soon after this picture was taken, it's still a GREAT one :cool1:

But no matter if you know or don't know, it remains TIMELESS as it looks as it was taken yesterday.

Snoopy

Apple Scruff Jun 23, 2011 08:45 AM

Scanned stuff

THIS man

Want the shirt

Apple Scruff Jun 23, 2011 07:37 PM

Love Me

Very suave Mr. L

Apple Scruff Jun 23, 2011 07:38 PM

Yeah, we think the same of you

Making stressed out look so lovely

Apple Scruff Jun 23, 2011 07:40 PM