BeatleLinks Fab Forum

BeatleLinks Fab Forum (http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/index.php)
-   Here, There & Everywhere (http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/showthread.php?t=48546)

Lynner Jan 29, 2013 01:18 PM

Random Thoughts

It's been a new year for a while now, so guess we should start a new addition of Random Thoughts!

Rellevart Jan 31, 2013 08:04 AM

Ah, I was going to do this one day last week, but I got pulled away from my lunch to work on a rush project and then forgot to get back to it. Oh well, you've always been a better housecleaner than I am. LOL :smile1:

beatlebangs1964 Jan 31, 2013 09:17 PM

My neighbor is bringing his two lovable basenjis over.

I love Mr. Clean products.

John's lover girl Feb 08, 2013 05:55 PM

yesterday at school a kid who looks like George have me a cool pair of blue tinted glasses. until then i thought he thought i was annoying but when he gave me the sunglasses i know now he doesn't think i'm annoying

John's lover girl Feb 10, 2013 04:25 PM

went to music battle with the neighbor kid

he plays rap i play Beatles the louder he gets means i play some of there stranger songs almost pushed me to play a yoko song

beatlebangs1964 Feb 10, 2013 08:09 PM

Norwegian buhund, beautiful curly tailed furry dog from Norway.

The New AimeeAndBeatles Feb 18, 2013 02:52 PM

In other words, I got Half-Life. And ended the world. Sort of.

Lynner Feb 19, 2013 03:57 AM

Why does the bed feel extra cozy in the mornings? It was hard to get up today!

Lynner Feb 20, 2013 04:37 AM

I wish it was spring.

beatlelover45223 Feb 20, 2013 08:51 PM

I wish it would be springlike all year!

beatlebangs1964 Feb 22, 2013 07:27 PM

I can't wait to read Lou Harrison's book!

John's lover girl Feb 23, 2013 06:43 AM

getting a third rat because a friend need to find a new home for her rat so i'm going to take care of it. i shall change its name from nacho to ozzy

The New AimeeAndBeatles Feb 24, 2013 01:16 PM

I was trying to copy the Black Mesa: Source NPCs into Garry's Mod. The HECU marine turned out all right, but the scientist, on the other hand...

beatlelover45223 Feb 25, 2013 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John's lover girl (Post 1117497)
getting a third rat because a friend need to find a new home for her rat so i'm going to take care of it. i shall change its name from nacho to ozzy

Love pet rats, they make great pets.... so cute!

John's lover girl Feb 25, 2013 11:48 AM

found out why she was finding him a new home. she told me she didn't have time to tame him in just 3 days i got him to stop nipping me when i feed him so maybe some time soon i can actually pet him

beatlebangs1964 Feb 25, 2013 12:37 PM

I love watching George's sister on LouTube.

I saw a red tailed hawk the other day. It's a beautiful bird.

Kites glide. Kestrels and other hawks over over their prey.

The New AimeeAndBeatles Mar 09, 2013 10:43 PM

I believe a more reasonable person than I would come to the conclusion that I need to learn 'subtlety' when it comes to using the Faceposer in GMod.

But damn, it's fun.

(I shrunk it in half. It barely takes up a fourth of the width of my monitor. If someone complains about the resolution of it I'll scream.)

beatlebangs1964 Mar 10, 2013 09:23 PM

Large pics.

Lou Harrison said on a VERY RECENT interview that her book has now been titled "The Harrison Hug." George was dearly loved.

Lou said the same thing and so did Harry, their brother. Harry said it and was quoted in Living in the Material World. I love it when Lou talks about when her brother was born, 3 weeks after his due date. He and the lovely Lady Louise have the same astrological sign. George, according to his lovely sister Lou took his time being born so he would arrive perfect in every way. I love it when she talks about life in the Harrison house.

My neighbor brought the basenjis over, the black and white dog and the red and white bitch. They are so adorable and I love their curly tails and distinctive yodeling sound!

The New AimeeAndBeatles Mar 11, 2013 09:44 AM

They're not large at all. They barely take up a fourth of the width of my monitor.

In fact, this is wider by a few pixels, and yet I see nobody bitching about it:
http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/sh...5&postcount=26

beatlebangs1964 Mar 11, 2013 04:49 PM

A CONGRESS of baboons
A PARLIAMENT of owls
A COVEY of quail
A MURDER of crows
An EXULTATION of larks
A CHARM of goldfinches
A DESCENT of woodpeckers
A KETTLE of hawks