BeatleLinks Fab Forum

BeatleLinks Fab Forum (http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/index.php)
-   Red Rose Speedway (http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Random Paul Thoughts (http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/showthread.php?t=10982)

luvsthebeatles Jun 01, 2005 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sourmilkpinky
McCartney May is over....and I did not win tickets to his concert :(

Awh :sad3:

You should get tickets for the Las Vegas concert :wink1:

Bexy_Starkey Jun 01, 2005 09:18 AM

Thanks for posting the link to the Paul pic!

beatlelover45223 Jun 01, 2005 06:57 PM

Quote:

McCartney May is over....and I did not win tickets to his concert :(

sorry pinky, I'm not going either, guess that's not much help though!

sourmilkpinky Jun 01, 2005 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beatlelover45223

considering you have already seen him, no. But the heart behind it does, thanks ;)

sourmilkpinky Jun 01, 2005 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvsthebeatles
Awh :sad3:

You should get tickets for the Las Vegas concert :wink1:

they are sold out to tho right? I would love to come with you tho ;)

beatlelover45223 Jun 02, 2005 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatlelover45223

Quote:

considering you have already seen him, no. But the heart behind it does, thanks ;)

I am a lucky girl, I have seen Paul 3x's, I did loose all interest in most Beatle things through the 70's :afraid4: I was in my prime gad-about age, I couldn't be bothered, plus they disbanded, and we couldn't get to the information about the Beatles as we can today with the internet. I still think I am one of the luckiest people on this Earth to have seen the Beatles in 66. :teeth1:

sourmilkpinky Jun 02, 2005 05:08 PM

I think you are very lucky too :)
I wish my mom had fallen in 'love' with John before 1969...maybe she would have taken me :(

twovirgins Jun 04, 2005 05:53 PM

i love the fuz bass in "think for yourself"

beatlelover45223 Jun 05, 2005 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twovirgins
i love the fuz bass in "think for yourself"

ohhh, me toooooo! :smile1:

Sally Jun 15, 2005 11:36 AM

Do you think when Paul is really really old he will have funny little stains on the front of his trousers and smell of stale wee like alot of really really old men?

Hope not.

twovirgins Sep 05, 2005 03:43 AM

The Bass line in "come together " makes the song I almost think its as brilliant as the bass in "dear prudence"

Marmalade Skies Sep 05, 2005 06:46 AM

I love saying the word " Macca" for reason.

JimmyMcCullochFan Sep 07, 2005 06:26 PM

Paul, release more Wings stuff! :wink1:

twovirgins Sep 09, 2005 12:40 AM

when you play "I can see the world tonite" backwards it says"Save fur for linda eastman" you cant tell me He didnt do that on purpose

Rellevart Sep 20, 2005 12:30 PM

I can't decide if it's funny or pathetic (but I'm leaning towards pathetic) that every interview I see/read and everything I see Paul do, I start thinking "So, how are the bashers going to turn THIS one negatively against him?" And invariably, they come up with something I've never even dreamed of. :rolleyes:

HMVNipper Sep 20, 2005 01:13 PM

It is sort of pathetic, I read a review of the Miami show from the Daily Mirror, and they just ripped him to shreds, and I can't figure out WHY...it's like the UK papers have something against him and just HAVE to find something to rip into...it's bizarre.

Honestly...if he's putting on a good show, they STILL have to find something to rail against...it's nasty, frankly, and unwarranted without a damn good reason.

I can post the article if anyone wants to see it...so we can scoff at it!

sourmilkpinky Oct 13, 2005 04:40 AM

I think it is going to take forever to get through the 'Greatest Paul Song Ever' thread...It is fun...but I am getting itchy to start in on George :)

Rellevart Oct 13, 2005 04:48 AM

I'm not whining, I'm really not, but why do all other cities seem to have tickets dropping for Paul's shows at the last minute, but NONE are dropping for Chicago! I could have gotten a 6th row seat for Detroit for Saturday night (ok, so I wouldn't go because I have other plans and I don't want to drive 6 hours by myself), but will anything drop for the 19th? Noooooooo....

beatlelover45223 Oct 13, 2005 11:16 PM

anyone notice how many red clothing items Paul has been wearing in the last year or so?, it seems for years it's been black, and really dark colors, even before dear Linda passed away, always dreary colors.....

Rellevart Oct 14, 2005 03:33 AM

I heard that somebody told him during the 2002 tour that he looked good in red...I guess he believed them. :smile1: He does look good in red, y'know those pasty Englishmen need a little color. :wink1: