BeatleLinks Fab Forum

BeatleLinks Fab Forum (http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/index.php)
-   Red Rose Speedway (http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Random Paul Thoughts (http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/showthread.php?t=10982)

beatlebangs1964 Mar 27, 2005 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DizzymissLizzy909
I hope your nieces are a fan of Paul's and not Jesse! :afraid3: It's cool they know about Paul, though. :cool1:
Sorry for anyone who likes Jesse McCartney, but I have this big thing against him. I wish he didn't have the same last name as Paul's.

I don't even think they know about Jesse, but they sure do know about Paul! (I might have had something to do with that one). They are so funny! The older one found one my Beatle books last week and was telling her sister, "That's George. He got sick from cancer and he died. A crazy man shot John on the street and that was before we were born. Paul is the cutest and that's George. There he is again with a beard, but BB doesn't like the beard." When I asked her who her favorite Beatle was, she said Paul. She said she likes his face and his music.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clark Kent
Paul's piano playing makes "Sexy Sadie".

Does Paul make Sadie sexy or does he make "Sexy Sadie?" :joker: :laugh4:

Clark Kent Mar 27, 2005 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beatlebangs1964
Does Paul make Sadie sexy or does he make "Sexy Sadie?" :joker: :laugh4:

The second one

DizzymissLizzy909 Mar 27, 2005 09:26 AM

You've taught them well!

Quote:

I don't even think they know about Jesse, but they sure do know about Paul! (I might have had something to do with that one). They are so funny! The older one found one my Beatle books last week and was telling her sister, "That's George. He got sick from cancer and he died. A crazy man shot John on the street and that was before we were born. Paul is the cutest and that's George. There he is again with a beard, but BB doesn't like the beard." When I asked her who her favorite Beatle was, she said Paul. She said she likes his face and his music.

Alright, BB! I love your nieces already. :wink1:

beatlelover45223 Mar 27, 2005 02:23 PM

Quote:

aweeeee, how cute are they :teeth1: and your older niece has very good taste, I love Paul's face & music too... :cool1:

luvsthebeatles Mar 27, 2005 05:48 PM

Quote:

Aww that's cute! :teeth1:

Cream Tangerine Mar 30, 2005 10:19 AM

I can't help but to bite my tongue, close my eyes and pant... pant like a mutt in heat along with Paul... when I hear his "panting" during the drum solo in Kreen Akrore (Will find it in the McCartney album, to those who are reading this, and are suddenly going "WHOA!! I wanna hear that!!" Where can I do this??) .... Pant, pant, pant.... YEEEEK!!! (Scratching walls). Drives me nuts!! The imagery in my brain!! Oh, such things I imagine!! :kiss1:

Clark Kent Mar 31, 2005 12:48 PM

Paul's guitar work on "Taxman" is awesome.

Isn't it good Apr 28, 2005 01:43 PM

Paul's always good for a larf . The "I've done an abstract" bit in the First US Visit dvd cracks me up every time! Hee! Hee!

Cream Tangerine Apr 29, 2005 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isn't it good
Paul's always good for a larf . The "I've done an abstract" bit in the First US Visit dvd cracks me up every time! Hee! Hee!

Now that you mention it, yeah. Hee hee... the whole Deauville Hotel in Miami part is pretty funny, but more than the "I've done an abstract" line, the line that makes me bend with laughter is a few seconds later... "I've done another one.... since then..." and when Ringo points at the supposed image of "his remarkable likeness", Paul frowns, "No... that's the married one."

Funny!!

Isn't it good Apr 30, 2005 02:22 PM

You're right, that whole scene is hilarious. "Mashed potatoes, yeah !"

Clark Kent Apr 30, 2005 04:39 PM

Paul's bass work on "She Loves You" sounds really heavy.

LittleDarlin909 Apr 30, 2005 08:45 PM

IMO, *Hey Jude* is the perfect song for Paul's voice. It really shows off both his range and style.

Bexy_Starkey May 02, 2005 05:13 AM

I like Hey Jude, it has a great feel-good atmosphere about it!

Isn't it good May 05, 2005 04:39 PM

It seems to be pretty well known that John was chewing gum during the broadcast of "All You Need is Love", but I watched it the other day and noticed that Paul was chewing gum too. Oh, I love those two. :teeth1:

Rellevart May 05, 2005 05:25 PM

Apparently I'm "stupid", but SQUEEEEEE, my Paul ticket came in the mail today. I had to take it out of the envelope and stare at it three times before I put it away...LOL...

DizzymissLizzy909 May 05, 2005 07:20 PM

Ooh, I'm jealous Rell. :wink1: How lucky you are! :)

Isn't it good May 06, 2005 01:12 PM

That's awesome, Rellevart. Enjoy the show!

beatlelover45223 May 07, 2005 05:38 PM

I have wanted to meet Paul McCartney my whole life, wonder if my dream will ever come true.... :teeth1: probably not... but it's a great dream.... :cool1:

sourmilkpinky May 07, 2005 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beatlelover45223
I have wanted to meet Paul McCartney my whole life, wonder if my dream will ever come true.... :teeth1: probably not... but it's a great dream.... :cool1:

never say never :teeth1:

Sally May 19, 2005 12:43 PM

I honestly think that Helter Skelter is the best thing he has ever done.