BeatleLinks Fab Forum

BeatleLinks Fab Forum (http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/index.php)
-   Paperback Writer (http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Miss O'Dell's fan fiction (http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/showthread.php?t=48805)

Miss O'Dell Jun 10, 2013 11:57 AM

Miss O'Dell's fan fiction
 
Hello everyone,

As The Devil In Her Heart is slowly coming to it's conclusion (soon!) I thought I would create a thread for the rest of my stories/updates to keep it all in one place, neat and tidy.

Here's my latest story:

Razzmatazz

Synopsis: August 1963 - The Beatles are playing a 5 night residency in Llandudno, Wales, when someone from the past arrives, looking for John.

Starring: John

Genre: Romance/Drama

Read the story here: http://www.wattpad.com/story/5773850...es-fan-fiction (Chapters 1 - 3 posted).

Miss O'Dell Jun 27, 2013 09:15 AM

Chapter 4 of Razzmatazz now posted!

http://www.wattpad.com/19682962-razz...4#.Ucxne-vOYy4

jonesingjay Jun 27, 2013 12:49 PM

You know I've been following this story, and I'm thrilled that there is another update. You must be feeling really inspired lately. Keep it up. No one else, aside from a few handful of people are writing well written stories.

Miss O'Dell Jun 30, 2013 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonesingjay (Post 1119943)
You know I've been following this story, and I'm thrilled that there is another update. You must be feeling really inspired lately. Keep it up. No one else, aside from a few handful of people are writing well written stories.

Hi Jay - Thanks for reading! Don't know about inspired, so much as actually have a little bit of free time to work on things. May evaporate shortly though, so make the most of it!

jonesingjay Jul 24, 2013 10:13 AM

Any more updates coming in the near future?

Fleurette1967 Aug 22, 2013 10:08 AM

I finished Devil in Her Heart. I loved this story. Also I was so surprised by the backstory with Grace's mother and family. And it made sense in the context of the story so that was very well done!! I was frankly sad to see it end but yeah, happy to have that unease about poor George(and Patti!!) resolved. Not to mention Brian Epstein. Also GREAT way to end the story LOL. Gotta stay true to PAUL, LOL!!

Glad to see you have a new story going. Will check in on that one.

fellowgardener Sep 12, 2013 01:39 PM

I've just finished reading what you've written so far with "Razzmatazz". It's the first Beatles Fan Fiction I've read and I'm loving the story. Can't wait to see what happens. Hope the inspiration stays with you.

jonesingjay Sep 12, 2013 01:50 PM

fellowgardener you should also check out Miss O' Dell's story Devil In Her Heart as well. It's an epic George story, and it's completed.

Miss O'Dell Oct 28, 2013 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fleurette1967 (Post 1120961)
I finished Devil in Her Heart. I loved this story. Also I was so surprised by the backstory with Grace's mother and family. And it made sense in the context of the story so that was very well done!! I was frankly sad to see it end but yeah, happy to have that unease about poor George(and Patti!!) resolved. Not to mention Brian Epstein. Also GREAT way to end the story LOL. Gotta stay true to PAUL, LOL!!

Glad to see you have a new story going. Will check in on that one.


Hi - thanks so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it! It is a bit sad in a way to see it end, it's been going on for so long - but also good that it finally does have an ending!

Btw, I thought I had already replied to your comment ages ago, but doesn't seem to have worked/posted, so sorry for delay or sorry for double reply if I'm just loosing my marbles!

Miss O'Dell Oct 28, 2013 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fellowgardener (Post 1121232)
I've just finished reading what you've written so far with "Razzmatazz". It's the first Beatles Fan Fiction I've read and I'm loving the story. Can't wait to see what happens. Hope the inspiration stays with you.

Thanks so much! So glad to hear you're liking Razzmatazz! You'll be glad to hear there is a new update ready. It may take me a while sometimes but I do try and finish stories! lol.

Miss O'Dell Oct 28, 2013 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonesingjay (Post 1121233)
fellowgardener you should also check out Miss O' Dell's story Devil In Her Heart as well. It's an epic George story, and it's completed.


Thanks Jay!

May I just point out, Fellowgardener (if you're still around!) Jonesingjay is also an excellent fanfic writer!

Miss O'Dell Oct 28, 2013 04:37 AM

At last, an update to Razzmatazz is now available!

Chapter 5 can be read here:
http://www.wattpad.com/28261427-razz...-fan-fiction-5

Or you can also read from the start here:
http://www.wattpad.com/story/5773850...es-fan-fiction

It was a bit tricky this chapter, but we're powering on through!

Miss O'Dell Apr 28, 2014 12:03 PM

Chapter 7 of Razzmatazz now posted!

http://www.wattpad.com/47436380-razz...-fan-fiction-7

Sorry for the huge gap in updates!

Miss O'Dell May 25, 2014 03:09 AM

Chapters 8 & 9 of 'Razzmatazz' now posted -
http://www.wattpad.com/story/5773850...es-fan-fiction

Miss O'Dell Jul 12, 2014 08:10 AM

Razzmatazz - Chapters 10, 11 & 12 now online!

Read here: http://www.wattpad.com/story/5773850...es-fan-fiction

Synopisis: August 1963 - The Beatles are playing a 6 night residency in Llandudno, Wales, when a stranger arrives looking for John. What is the secret past these two people share? And what will it mean for the future of The Beatles?

Bebe Jul 16, 2014 12:35 PM

So good!
 
I've really enjoyed reading this and hoping for more to come!!! Well done! :wave1:

Miss O'Dell Jul 22, 2014 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bebe (Post 1126033)
I've really enjoyed reading this and hoping for more to come!!! Well done! :wave1:

Thank you so much! I'm really glad you're enjoying it.

You might like to know... Chapter 13 is now up too!

http://www.wattpad.com/49963574-razz...fan-fiction-13

:)

Miss O'Dell Aug 03, 2014 08:48 AM

Hey Beatlelinkers!

Razzmatazz...

Chapter 14 - http://www.wattpad.com/51832311-razz...fan-fiction-14
and Epilogue - http://www.wattpad.com/48930257-razz...ction-epilogue

...are now posted!

Thanks to everyone who's been reading and those of you who have left comments or sent me messages!

jonesingjay Aug 04, 2014 09:22 AM

I wasn't ready for the end of your current story. Although, you did prepare readers for that story reaching it's conclusion. I'm glad that you're back to updating followers here about the progress.

Any upcoming projects you can tell us about? I'm only following a couple of writers. You're one of them, and no one else is currently updating.

Miss O'Dell Sep 07, 2014 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonesingjay (Post 1126291)
I wasn't ready for the end of your current story. Although, you did prepare readers for that story reaching it's conclusion. I'm glad that you're back to updating followers here about the progress.

Any upcoming projects you can tell us about? I'm only following a couple of writers. You're one of them, and no one else is currently updating.


Sorry for the late reply! Thanks for your comments. I will be starting something new (completely new, after all that messing about with older stuff) very shortly which I will be back with further details about in a while.

This time of year (from Sept and in the run up to Christmas) is always really busy for me and that encroaches on fan fiction time unfortunately.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.