Hate may be too strong a word but
1. Singing with my headphones on
2. Talking to him when he plays computer games
3. Telling him to do things NOW not later
4. Drive on a twisty turny road (although getting sorta punished for it anyway)
5. .... (can't think of anything more :nono3:
Gimme 5 must things to pack for an overnight stay.
Gimme 5 things you realised you shouldn't have done as soon as you'd done them.
1. shared anything personal on another board
2. posted anything personal anywhere
3. voiced insincere agreement years ago to keep the peace, but never again - I hate sycophantic behavior
4. given in on things I felt were wrong
5. stayed up late
Gimme 5 male names you can't stand
These are 5 that I wouldn't name my son.
Gimme 5 of your fav Who songs.
Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere
We're Not Gonna Take It
We Don't Get Fooled Again
Gimme 5 Hungarian dishes
Gimme 5 of your favourite desserts.
strawberries and blueberries blended
Gimme 5 kinds of trains (toy trains don't count)
The Flying Scotsman
Gimme 5 beauties of nature
Gimme 5 Pubs in England associated with The Beatles.
1. The Grapes was a favorite Beatle hangout, located a few doors down Mathew Street from the Cavern (which was not allowed to sell alchohol). The Beatles would often retreat to The Grapes before or after Cavern sets.
2. Mona Best's home was at 8 Haymen's Green in West Derby, a village on the distant outskirts of Liverpool. Despite the long trek, the basement of the home was turned into the successful Casbah Club, a teenage coffee house and venue for bands. The Beatles played there often and, in the summer of 1960, added Mona's son Pete Best to their line-up on drums.
3. The Jacaranda Club (at 23 Slater Street) was owned by Allan Williams, who became the Beatles' first manager. The Beatles often played, rehearsed and hung out at the Jac, where Stu Sutcliffe's murals can still be seen on the basement walls.
4. The Blue Angel (108 Seel Street) was another club run by Allan Williams and was the scene of the Beatles' 1960 audition for impresario Larry Parnes which landed them their first tour outside of Liverpool, backing singer Johnny Gentle on a tour of Scotland.
5. Ye Cracke is located on Rice Street near the Art College and was a favorite meeting spot for John, Stu and other art students.
Gimme 5 English ex football players in the age between 37 and 53 :laugh5:
Gimme 5 Norwegian (food) dishes
Rooney was born in 1985...........
Norwegian Coffee Cake "Kringlas"
Gimme 5 restaurant names in the nice town of Delft, Netherlands
De Gouden Koets
Gimme 5 ways to not have to pay your restaurant bill!
Sneak out when the waiter's back is turned
Pretend to find a bug in your food
Feign illness following your meal
Make out you are going to the toilet
Get a friend to dress up as a policeman and come and "arrest" you
Gimme 5 photographs you can see from where you are sitting.
The Beatles in 1962
George Harrison at Shea Stadium in his adorable paramilitary jacket and a big smile on his face
George and Harold Sr. when they met President Ford
George leading the Beatles off Flight 101 when the Beatles came to America
Lou with Louise and Harold Sr.
Gimme the defitions of these 5 baseball terms:
1. Runs Batted In
2. Walking a Player
4. Home Run
5. Hitting a Double/Triple
1. The numbers of times you sneaked one past the opposing team!
2. Keep somebody from batting since he's an awful batter anyway who only hit fly balls.
4. Once around the field without passing GO
5. Confuse the other team to fall over themselves and not catching the ball.
Gimme 5 reasons to NOT watch baseball! :devil7:
Your TV set isn't working
You don't get the MLB channel
You don't have tickets to a game
You can't afford tickets to a game
Your favorite team isn't playing
Gimme 5 tropical birds, barring parrots and mynah birds
White Cheeked Touraco
Gimme 5 you do to look glamorous before you go out.
Make sure clothing is in good order - you have to be well groomed
Gimme 5 things you want to ask your doctor when you go for a routine checkup
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:57 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.