BeatleLinks Fab Forum

BeatleLinks Fab Forum (http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/index.php)
-   Here, There & Everywhere (http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Minor Irritants (http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/showthread.php?t=48547)

VersusBatman Mar 26, 2013 09:45 AM

I hate when I really want to discuss a new episode of a show and the chat forum is down for some reason.

The New AimeeAndBeatles Apr 04, 2013 12:10 AM

Too cold to sleep.

beatlebangs1964 Apr 04, 2013 05:34 PM

It's hard to lose a pet you love. I was very sad when my beautiful dog of 15 years died a few years ago. I understand and please accept my condolences.

My MI - I hate it when people pee on the toilet seat. Nobody likes finding pee on the seat.

The New AimeeAndBeatles Apr 06, 2013 11:45 PM

I think I did something I wasn't supposed to because my hip joint feels out of place or something. It's sort of painful.

The New AimeeAndBeatles Apr 08, 2013 12:01 PM

Osteoarthritis in the hip. Brilliant, as if I don't have enough to worry about.

Lynner Apr 09, 2013 04:27 AM

Ouch! Aimee. Anything you can do, take, to help?

The New AimeeAndBeatles Apr 09, 2013 08:47 AM

No, just a shitton of tylenol. At this point I'm worried about my liver.

beatlebangs1964 Apr 09, 2013 12:05 PM

Stupid trivial little peeve. I don't like the word "breakfast." In fact, I hate it.

I understand that it's a compound word meaning "to break the fast." Then why not prounounce it BREAK (long a) instead of BRECK? I think it is an ugly sounding word.

I'm sick of the expression "on board" and truly hate it. I'm really beyond sick of it.

I'm sick of the National Auto rental commercial that starts out "You are a business pro." As soon as that comes on, I hit MUTE so fast it isn't even funny!

My neighbor has a lovable pair of French bulls, but the bitch :fart: a lot. She has flatulence issues.

VersusBatman Apr 09, 2013 09:53 PM

My lower back still hurts from working in the garden.

Lynner Apr 10, 2013 04:38 AM

My eyes are tired today.

beatlelover45223 Apr 10, 2013 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VersusBatman (Post 1118589)
My lower back still hurts from working in the garden.

It was gratifying though, wasn't it?

VersusBatman Apr 11, 2013 07:27 AM

Yes it was. Hopefully my vegetables will like the soil.

The New AimeeAndBeatles Apr 12, 2013 10:24 AM

I hate these little buggers.

Manhacks (or "Viscerators"). Their only purpose is to fly at you and shred you to pieces, while making these terrible whirr-whirr-whirr noises. Sometimes I wonder how I can sleep at night.

VersusBatman Apr 12, 2013 12:02 PM

I hate it when you need to ask a very important question starting with the phrase "Can I ask you something?", and the person has to be a jerk and say, "I don't know, CAN you?"

beatlebangs1964 Apr 17, 2013 09:36 AM

That irks me too, Bat.

"Breakfast" is an IKKKy word. It sounds nasty. I hate it. I think it is a vile sounding word.

I hate and am sick of the National auto rental. Every time I hear that damn "you are a business pro" I hit the MUTE button in record time with record speed.

The New AimeeAndBeatles Apr 17, 2013 08:30 PM

I hate it when people post in a thread just so I'm not the last poster in it. Its pretty obvious.

beatlebangs1964 Apr 18, 2013 08:16 PM

No it ain't. You aren't the center of the universe or this thread. My MIs are barbed remarks, demos of self pity, expletives in re intercourse and solid waste and that darn business pro ad. That overplayed commercial makes me want to :scream2: The recycle truck is just too loud. Then there is some fool whose dog or dogs leave droppings on people's lawns and the sidewalk. Please pick up after your dogs!

beatlelover45223 Apr 21, 2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beatlebangs1964 (Post 1118789)
No it ain't. You aren't the center of the universe or this thread. My MIs are barbed remarks, demos of self pity, expletives in re intercourse and solid waste and that darn business pro ad. That overplayed commercial makes me want to :scream2: The recycle truck is just too loud. Then there is some fool whose dog or dogs leave droppings on people's lawns and the sidewalk. Please pick up after your dogs!

:smoking2: haha!

Lynner Apr 22, 2013 03:58 AM

Since we like the threads to continue, I hope no one is the "last poster" for too long!

VersusBatman May 01, 2013 07:26 PM

You know how it's supposed to be Spring and everything? This morning it snowed. Not a lot, but it was still annoying.