BeatleLinks Fab Forum

BeatleLinks Fab Forum (http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/index.php)
-   Red Rose Speedway (http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   EXCLUSIVE: Heather Mills sues her former publicist for 250,000 (http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/showthread.php?t=36500)

Lucy Sep 18, 2008 11:55 PM

EXCLUSIVE: Heather Mills sues her former publicist for 250,000
 
EXCLUSIVE: Heather Mills sues her former publicist for 250,000

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...t-250-000.html

Heather Mills is suing her former publicist Michele Elyzabeth for more than 250,000 for breach of confidence and falsehood over newspaper allegations about the former model's failed marriage to Sir Paul McCartney, the Daily Mail can reveal.

Miss Mills, 40, mother to the ex-Beatle's four-year-old daughter Beatrice launched the High Court Action against her former employee following Michele Elyzabeth's claims that Heather Mills was obsessed with money and fame.


She branded Miss Mills as 'having no heart' and accused her of trying to smear her ex-husband during their acrimonious divorce earlier this year.

Michele Elyzabeth, 58, worked for Heather Mills for four years until earlier this year, when the pair fell out. Miss Mills claims she sacked Michele Elyzabeth, after losing trust in her judgement, while her employee claims she resigned because Miss Mill was impossible to work for.

The claim for breach of confidence against Ms Elzabeth, who lives in the US, was issued the day after the first installment of her account of of working for Miss Mills was serialised in the News of the World. The case is being handled by renowned barrister Jonathan Crystal and is expected to be heard within the next eight weeks.

Miss Mills, who lost a leg in a road accident, was divorced from Sir Paul McCartney, 66, in March and was awarded a 24.3 million settlement.

Lucy Sep 18, 2008 11:56 PM

Heather is back on the warpath

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...r-warpath.html

Just when it seemed that Heather Mills might have seen enough of the inside of a court room, the former wife of Sir Paul McCartney is about to embark on another attempt to rescue her tarnished reputation.


From friends to enemies: Heather Mills (left) and her former publicist Michele Elyzabeth

Her target is her publicist, Hollywood PR supremo Michele Elyzabeth, the woman who was once Heather's staunchest defender but is now her bitterest enemy.

I can disclose that Heather, 40, has issued a writ in the High Court against Ms Elyzabeth, who worked as her spokeswoman for four years, but who has since described the former model as a pathological liar, gold-digger and "the biggest bitch on the planet".

The details of the writ have not been revealed, but legal experts believe it involves breach of contract or libel.

Intriguingly, Ms Elyzabeth, who is based in Los Angeles, is not aware of the legal action.

One of the toughest celebrity PRs in the business, she replaced two previous British-based publicists. But her business relationship with Heather ended with a huge telephone row in July.

The two women are already involved in a legal dispute over a bill for 168,000 which Ms Elyzabeth insists she is owed, claiming to have worked for Heather for two-and-a-half years for nothing because Miss Mills pleaded poverty.

This was before she reached her divorce settlement with Sir Paul. For Ms Elyzabeth later learned that Heather splashed out 15,000 on a cruise at a charity auction.

In fact, court papers showed that at the time Heather had received 3 million from the former Beatle, although Ms Elyzabeth claimed she told her he had given her nothing.

The PR has previously claimed she was tricked into spreading lies about Sir Paul and to leak false stories to the Press to try to blacken his name.

Worse still, she claimed that Heather even ridiculed his performance in bed to amuse friends in crowded restaurants and at the hairdresser's.

"She was exceptionally dismissive about him, going into graphic detail about their love life. She was very indiscreet," says Ms Elyzabeth.

ABCKO Sep 19, 2008 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy (Post 884804)
EXCLUSIVE: Heather Mills sues her former publicist for 250,000

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...t-250-000.html

Heather Mills is suing her former publicist Michele Elyzabeth for more than 250,000 for breach of confidence and falsehood over newspaper allegations about the former model's failed marriage to Sir Paul McCartney, the Daily Mail can reveal.

Miss Mills, 40, mother to the ex-Beatle's four-year-old daughter Beatrice launched the High Court Action against her former employee following Michele Elyzabeth's claims that Heather Mills was obsessed with money and fame.


She branded Miss Mills as 'having no heart' and accused her of trying to smear her ex-husband during their acrimonious divorce earlier this year.

Michele Elyzabeth, 58, worked for Heather Mills for four years until earlier this year, when the pair fell out. Miss Mills claims she sacked Michele Elyzabeth, after losing trust in her judgement, while her employee claims she resigned because Miss Mill was impossible to work for.

The claim for breach of confidence against Ms Elzabeth, who lives in the US, was issued the day after the first installment of her account of of working for Miss Mills was serialised in the News of the World. The case is being handled by renowned barrister Jonathan Crystal and is expected to be heard within the next eight weeks.

Miss Mills, who lost a leg in a road accident, was divorced from Sir Paul McCartney, 66, in March and was awarded a 24.3 million settlement.

What ?

... don't tell me that she's already spent all the cash that she got from Paul ? (LOL)

Seriously, add this latest episode to her already long list of similar undertakings... it just shows all the more who, or rather, "what" she is... all about...

FPSHOT Sep 19, 2008 01:37 AM

way to go Heather !!!!!!!!!



what this publicist did (nice word spell btw) is unacceptable so the 250.000 is far too little and I surely hope it will be a lot more.

Magill Sep 19, 2008 03:10 AM

Heather's actions do speak for her. a pathological liar, gold-digger and "the biggest bitch on the planet". :nono3: This was news to anyone? I hope Miss Elyzabeth can re-coup her lost wages, as I am sure is what caused this whole blow-up. I would be pretty pissed off too if my employer screwed me on my pay! :angry1:
Heather deserves no more money. She got quite enough from Paulie to live a quite comfortable life as a single Mom. If she chooses to squander it, that's her own fault. I only wish I got a fraction of what she received when I was doing the single Mom bit.

Lucy Sep 19, 2008 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FPSHOT (Post 884813)
what this publicist did (nice word spell btw) is unacceptable so the 250.000 is far too little and I surely hope it will be a lot more.

What about the fact that she was left unpaid? Heather owed her thouuuuuuusands of !
Was that acceptable was it?

Rellevart Sep 19, 2008 04:55 AM

This "publicist" (read, crackpot) was a joke and everybody knew it. Heather had poor judgement in hiring her, but oh well, people make mistakes. She's got enough money, she should just chalk it up to experience and get on with her life, but of course, that wouldn't get her in the papers...

FPSHOT Sep 19, 2008 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy (Post 884830)
What about the fact that she was left unpaid? Heather owed her thouuuuuuusands of !
Was that acceptable was it?

You will very well know Lucy that one does not simply get away with "Oh I don't think I will pay this bill", so I take all that with a "grain" of salt. If this publicity woman was professional she would know the usual ways to collect payments. It seems she can't, so in stead she spreads this kinda "news". Food for lawyers.

Magill Sep 19, 2008 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rellevart (Post 884838)
This "publicist" (read, crackpot) was a joke and everybody knew it. Heather had poor judgement in hiring her, but oh well, people make mistakes.

Yeah. I'm sure Ms. Elyzabeth didn't grow a conscience overnight. They're both money grubbing B's that deserve what they got. If Heather sues her for what, slander or whatever, it would be interesting to see the outcome. Judge awards Heather and then counters it by awarding Michele her lost wages. Sue me, sue you blues, indeed! :laugh5:

LittleDarlin909 Sep 19, 2008 09:30 AM

Quote:

But there's no point in going on about it, because you end up sounding like Heather Mills: 'I said this! I meant that!'
--Noel Gallagher

I wish both of these women would just take their gobs of money, shut the hell up, and slink quietly back into the mist. But I'm not holding my breath!

hibgal Sep 19, 2008 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FPSHOT (Post 884813)
way to go Heather !!!!!!!!!


I just KNEW you're a closet Heather fan, FP!! :faint1:

Quote:

what this publicist did (nice word spell btw) is unacceptable so the 250.000 is far too little and I surely hope it will be a lot more.
Hey, I recognize the wording! Isn't that what Heather said when divorcing Paul? Should I dig out the court papers again, 'dear'? :devious:

VersusBatman Sep 19, 2008 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleDarlin909 (Post 884869)
--Noel Gallagher

I wish both of these women would just take their gobs of money, shut the hell up, and slink quietly back into the mist. But I'm not holding my breath!

Amen!

Lucy Sep 19, 2008 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FPSHOT (Post 884847)
You will very well know Lucy that one does not simply get away with "Oh I don't think I will pay this bill", so I take all that with a "grain" of salt. If this publicity woman was professional she would know the usual ways to collect payments. It seems she can't, so in stead she spreads this kinda "news". Food for lawyers.

Yeah I agree that her running to the press wasn't exactly professional and it was a stupid thing to do. But I don't think it is fair to make out that Heather wasn't guilty of something in this situation. I'm not suggesting that she just thought "nah I won't pay" but I do think she - certainly at first - milked the "I don't have all that much so I can't pay your high fees" image that this woman saw in her. Have you read the full News of the World interview? Don't worry - that is of course taken by me with a grain of salt.

I think the reason she went to the press with all this was because she knew it was the way she could REALLY hurt Heather and make her feel terrible. Nasty. But she obviously was very mad.

FPSHOT Sep 19, 2008 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hibgal (Post 884880)

Hey, I recognize the wording! Isn't that what Heather said when divorcing Paul?

LOL that may very well be so yeah :smile1:

FPSHOT Sep 19, 2008 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy (Post 884911)
Yeah I agree that her running to the press wasn't exactly professional and it was a stupid thing to do. But I don't think it is fair to make out that Heather wasn't guilty of something in this situation. I'm not suggesting that she just thought "nah I won't pay" but I do think she - certainly at first - milked the "I don't have all that much so I can't pay your high fees" image that this woman saw in her. Have you read the full News of the World interview? Don't worry - that is of course taken by me with a grain of salt.

there are so many Heather articles but you probably mean the one with all the "accusations". Yes I have seen that one and have posted there saying that I think quite some of it will be true yeah, but for the publicist to put this in to the open in this glossy way is 1) quite bad and 2) not so smart of her because of a possible lawsuit, which is there now.

Quote:

I think the reason she went to the press with all this was because she knew it was the way she could REALLY hurt Heather and make her feel terrible. Nasty. But she obviously was very mad.
LOL I think "very mad" is well described and no doubt Heather felt mad herself when she read it, but I believe in the long run the publicist will be the big loser because Heather has already has this "reputation" after the divorce trial and all which came after that, but the publicist will probably - I hope - see the result of her actions business wise by losing confidence from other clients.

FPSHOT Sep 19, 2008 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rellevart (Post 884838)
This "publicist" (read, crackpot) was a joke and everybody knew it. Heather had poor judgement in hiring her, but oh well, people make mistakes. She's got enough money, she should just chalk it up to experience and get on with her life, but of course, that wouldn't get her in the papers...

I agree. The fact this publicist complains in the open about not being able to collect her pay from someone who has enough money to pay the bill (if there even is one) makes her quite an amateur, at least that is my humble opinion.

Maybe Heather simply does not pay it because the rented services were never delivered.

hibgal Sep 19, 2008 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FPSHOT (Post 884957)
Yes I have seen that one and have posted there saying that I think quite some of it will be true yeah, but for the publicist to put this in to the open in this glossy way is 1) quite bad and 2) not so smart of her because of a possible lawsuit, which is there now.

:bigeyes3: The world is coming to an end! I completely agree with FP! :faint1:

ABCKO Sep 20, 2008 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rellevart (Post 884838)
This "publicist" (read, crackpot) was a joke and everybody knew it. Heather had poor judgement in hiring her...

... she has poor judgement, or rather, no judgement (at all)... period !

ABCKO Sep 20, 2008 12:57 AM

To paraphrase Michael Palin in the Ruttles, one of these days, Heather will sue herself, by mistake...

Magill Sep 20, 2008 08:22 AM

:laugh5:

thecaitycat Sep 21, 2008 12:10 AM

I think it's more about whoring for attention than it is about money. People like Heather Mills and Michele Elyzabeth can't stand to not be the center of attention, no matter the cost.

I wish they would retire.

lennonluvr9 Sep 21, 2008 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ABCKO (Post 884991)
To paraphrase Michael Palin in the Ruttles, one of these days, Heather will sue herself, by mistake...


Ahh so that's what's happening, is it? "I remember I'd get up in the morning, sue someone..."

FPSHOT Sep 21, 2008 09:05 PM

No doubt Heather is the only one in the world who sues someone for public slamming. No one else has ever done that and no one would do that when for instance a "publicist" or anyone like that would tell all these things about someone. No one but Heather takes legal action. What a bitch huh..

hibgal Sep 21, 2008 09:26 PM

Well, I must admit that Heather seems overly keen on suing people in general, although, in THIS instance, I don't blame her at all. Even "bitches" have a right to protect their privacy. If ever a person deserved to be sued it's this Countess woman. A PR person should know better than to go public with this kind of information regarding a former client, irrespective of the circumstances. It smacks of revenge to me as, if she only wanted the money, there are better and surer ways to go about!

beatlebangs1964 Sep 25, 2008 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FPSHOT (Post 884813)
way to go Heather !!!!!!!!!



what this publicist did (nice word spell btw) is unacceptable so the 250.000 is far too little and I surely hope it will be a lot more.

Amen to that!

Quote:

Originally Posted by hibgal
...in THIS instance, I don't blame her at all. ...a right to protect privacy. If ever a person deserved to be sued it's this Countess woman. A PR person should know better than to go public with this kind of information regarding a former client, irrespective of the circumstances. It smacks of revenge to me as, if she only wanted the money, there are better and surer ways to go about!

Amen, Sister! This Miss Elyzabeth has a problem or three. I agree that if anybody gave anybody else good reason to sue them, this Countess woman would top my short list. The whole thing sounds cruel spirited and ruthless and I don't like to see people being treated that way.

Asha Sep 25, 2008 06:26 AM

I guess life was too quiet for Heather. She just needed to be in the news again.

I'm sorry... Actions speak louder than words.

She has enough money, she doesn't need to sue to rectify slander. Instead of running to court because she doesn't like what someone is saying about her, she should be acting in a manner that would show the world that she's a better person... like going out & doing good in the world instead of wasting time & money in the court systems.

I wish she'd just get on with her life...

Lucy Sep 25, 2008 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asha (Post 886315)
I guess life was too quiet for Heather. She just needed to be in the news again.

I'm sorry... Actions speak louder than words.

She has enough money, she doesn't need to sue to rectify slander. Instead of running to court because she doesn't like what someone is saying about her, she should be acting in a manner that would show the world that she's a better person... like going out & doing good in the world instead of wasting time & money in the court systems.

I wish she'd just get on with her life...

Beautifully said. I second that.

FPSHOT Sep 25, 2008 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asha (Post 886315)

Instead of running to court because she doesn't like what someone is saying about her, she should be acting in a manner that would show the world that she's a better person... like going out & doing good in the world instead of wasting time & money in the court systems.

I wish she'd just get on with her life...

Apart from the fact that I disagree to this position because many people, especially in the USA, who get slammer, will quite quickly build a lawsuit, I wanna address the nice initiative which Heather took in New York for poor children which was sadly snowed under here at Links by some weird discussion about the unawareness of what veggie burgers are these days and where to buy healty food in New York.

So, of course some fans of a Beatle will automatically have a certain position towards an ex-wife of that Beatle, that is human nature as long as there are married Beatles, but strictly spoken you can not disagree that after what this "publicist" said about Heather that Heather taking action against it is not a common normal response.

Maybe I can remind you guys of when a rumour came about about a book Heather was to be writing many here could not wait to pick up the "sue her" !!!!! initiatives? :smile1:

Asha Sep 25, 2008 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FPSHOT (Post 886336)
Apart from the fact that I disagree to this position because many people, especially in the USA, who get slammer, will quite quickly build a lawsuit, I wanna address the nice initiative which Heather took in New York for poor children which was sadly snowed under here at Links by some weird discussion about the unawareness of what veggie burgers are these days and where to buy healty food in New York.

Well, I live in the USA & I don't personally know one person who has ever sued someone for anything, let alone for slander. :laugh5: (I guess it's just another one of those lovely misconceptions the outside world has of Americans? Oh no, wait... Maybe I just hang out with the wrong Americans? That must be it! My friends aren't rich & famous & have nothing better to do but run to the courts? Oh no, wait! Aren't all Americans filthy rich? HA! Well, whatever the reason...)

Please re-read my post. I did not say that Heather hasn't helped people... I have never said that. What I was trying to convey was that rather than taking time in court, she should use the time to continue to help people & work for causes. Someone has brought her back into the news media by slandering her, & it would just show she is above gossip, slander & not seeking further media attention if, by her actions, she continued to do charity work rather than stopping the assistance to people & animals who could benefit from her time.

Lucy Sep 25, 2008 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FPSHOT (Post 886336)
So, of course some fans of a Beatle will automatically have a certain position towards an ex-wife of that Beatle, that is human nature as long as there are married Beatles, but strictly spoken you can not disagree that after what this "publicist" said about Heather that Heather taking action against it is not a common normal response.

Maybe I can remind you guys of when a rumour came about about a book Heather was to be writing many here could not wait to pick up the "sue her" !!!!! initiatives? :smile1:

What are you talking about? This doesn't even make sense.

It is unfair to state that the only reason some of us disagree with this is because she used to be married to Paul. In my defence, that has nothing to do with it. And because I know Asha personally and very well, I know that is not the case for her either. We are not that pathetic.

And you can remind us of anything you like. Just so long as I can remind you of the fact that we are entitled to disagree with something that you might not like. And don't go saying you have never said that. I quote: "..you cannot disagree..".

oldbeatlechick Sep 25, 2008 07:59 AM

I think the point being made FP is that these things can happen without the whole world having to know about it! Heather takes delight in airing her dirty laundry in public! I agree she has recently done some good for veganism, but she spoils it with this behaviour!
Unfortunately Heather is working on the principle no publicity is bad publicity, poor misguided fool!

Asha Sep 25, 2008 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy (Post 886354)
What are you talking about? This doesn't even make sense.

It is unfair to state that the only reason some of us disagree with this is because she used to be married to Paul. In my defence, that has nothing to do with it. And because I know Asha personally and very well, I know that is not the case for her either. We are not that pathetic.

LMAO! I didn't even see the post that you are replying to, Lucy. Haha! :rolling3:

OMG! No, I don't care who she was or wasn't married to. My post has nothing to do with her divorcing Paul. If it were true, I'd have to hate Cynthia, Maureen & Pattie for divorcing the other three! :rolling3: I should also hate Cynthia & Pattie for writing books. How dare these ex-wives tell us about their imperfect husbands! (As IF they are/were perfect!) :rolling3: (I think it's yet another stereo type... we are female fans & therefore we are so IN LOVE we can't see how human our PRECIOUS Beatles are! :barf3: :barf3: :barf3: Yeah, let's just use generalizations once again... we're all alike after all!) :rolling3:

My response is only based on her choice of her use of time & energy. However, sadly, there are a lot of people who use their time & energy in unproductive ways.

Hari's Chick Sep 25, 2008 08:10 AM

Do you guys really think it is wrong for Heather to defend herself or want her named cleared from being attacked verbally, publically?

You guys really think that is wrong or bad?

FPSHOT Sep 25, 2008 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FPSHOT (Post 886336)
Well, I live in the USA & I don't personally know one person who has ever sued someone for anything, let alone for slander. :laugh5:

consider yourself lucky :smile1:

Quote:

(I guess it's just another one of those lovely misconceptions the outside world has of Americans? Oh no, wait... Maybe I just hang out with the wrong Americans? That must be it!
LOL typical US reply. Don't take it so serious? It is common knowledge worldwide that things like this happen a lot and not only in the US. Insurers and lawyers live from these things, and glossy magazine reporters :tongue1:

Quote:

Please re-read my post. I did not say that Heather hasn't helped people... I have never said that. What I was trying to convey was that rather than taking time in court, she should use the time to continue to help people & work for causes. Someone has brought her back into the news media by slandering her, & it would just show she is above gossip, slander & not seeking further media attention if, by her actions, she continued to do charity work rather than stopping the assistance to people & animals who could benefit from her time.
I did re-read it :smile2:

then we agree? but your post does not read that way...yet

"Instead of running to court because she doesn't like what someone is saying about her, she should be acting in a manner that would show the world that she's a better person... like going out & doing good in the world instead of wasting time & money in the court systems."

well, she probably spent 5 minutes over the phone telling her lawyer "sue that B#@# and take care of it" and then went along preparing for the charity event :dance:

FPSHOT Sep 25, 2008 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy (Post 886354)
What are you talking about? This doesn't even make sense.

It is unfair to state that the only reason some of us disagree with this is because she used to be married to Paul. In my defence, that has nothing to do with it. And because I know Asha personally and very well, I know that is not the case for her either. We are not that pathetic.

And you can remind us of anything you like. Just so long as I can remind you of the fact that we are entitled to disagree with something that you might not like. And don't go saying you have never said that. I quote: "..you cannot disagree..".

Holy Moly.

Good Grief, what is happening?

No comment. This is very sad.

Hari's Chick Sep 25, 2008 08:17 AM

If nothing else, just my thoughts here... Heather paid her publicist big money, I assume. The publicist lets just say...did not do her job, at the end of the day. So, Heather should at least be refunded the money given to her publicist so then maybe that money could be better spent elsewhere, for instance like on a kind gesture like Heather did in New York.

I think we might all agree to that? :smile1:

FPSHOT Sep 25, 2008 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asha (Post 886364)
My response is only based on her choice of her use of time & energy. However, sadly, there are a lot of people who use their time & energy in unproductive ways.

I very much agree to that last sentence Asha :smile1:

Maybe to get facts back in order? The Publicist started a huge slammer campaign against Heather.

That was action one.

Then after a while Heather very logically took action as many people do in such cases.

So now people here conclude that Heather is the bad one?

Very funny...and typical


Fine with me... :wave1:

FPSHOT Sep 25, 2008 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hari's Chick (Post 886371)
If nothing else, just my thoughts here... Heather paid her publicist big money, I assume. The publicist lets just say...did not do her job, at the end of the day. So, Heather should at least be refunded the money given to her publicist so then maybe that money could be better spent elsewhere, for instance like on a kind gesture like Heather did in New York.

I think we might all agree to that? :smile1:

Yes !!!!!

Well HC, don't get your hopes up :wink1: but very well said

FPSHOT Sep 25, 2008 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asha (Post 886364)
My response is only based on her choice of her use of time & energy. However, sadly, there are a lot of people who use their time & energy in unproductive ways.

I am sure this all very funny but again what you say is that Heather is making the wrong choice whereas I am only saying that she is secondarilyy reacting to a public assult made her way.

She did not take initiative for it but now is put in the spotlights only because as many other people do, she reacts to public slammer.

But only because she is Hearther she now is the bad one.

I believe that rather sucks, but... no doubt I am wrong.

hibgal Sep 25, 2008 08:53 AM

Keeping the facts straight
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asha (Post 886315)
I guess life was too quiet for Heather. She just needed to be in the news again.

Now, wait a moment! Let's keep things straight here. I'm no fan of Heather but let's be fair, hm? It's not Heather that went to the tabloids this time; it was this Michele Elyzabeth's who gave an interview to New of the World about her former client. Heather hasn't as far as I know given any interviews regarding this issue. If she has, please post. What is cited in Daily Mail is not a public statement made by Heather but an excerpt from the filed paperwork itself. May I remind you that the article stated very clearly that it's a "Breach of Confidence" suit against Ms Elzabeth and "the case is being handled by renowned barrister Jonathan Crystal". Such filings are public, hence the reason Daily Mail had access to this information.

Also, there's already a legal dispute, brought on by M Elyzabeth, for a supposedly $300,000 unpaid bill, which is yet to be resolved. That legal dispute has direct bearing on this one, which is probably why Heather filed her suit. It's certainly enough reason for just about anyone to file a counter suit, including me! Perhaps my fellow linkers wouldn't do a thing to recoup that amount of money but I'm sorry to say I'm mercenary enough to care!


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.