BeatleLinks Fab Forum

BeatleLinks Fab Forum (http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/index.php)
-   I've Just Seen A Face (http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Sweetest Beatle couple pics (http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1330)

McCartneyGirl909 Feb 04, 2003 01:55 AM

Sweetest Beatle couple pics

For you, what Beatle pics ( together with their wives) is the sweetest Beatle picture?
Please post your pics

Lucy Feb 04, 2003 05:02 AM

Re: Sweetest Beatle couple pics

There are lots that I like but one that comes to mind is that one of George and Patti on their wedding day when they are looking at each other with their noses touching.....I'm sure you all know the one.

glory Feb 04, 2003 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted By Lucy:
There are lots that I like but one that comes to mind is that one of George and Patti on their wedding day when they are looking at each other with their noses touching.....I'm sure you all know the one.
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">I quite agree! [img]graemlins/beer1.gif[/img] *But it would've been cuter still if it had been me instead of Pattie! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

george_on_cloud9 Feb 08, 2003 05:20 AM

George & Pattie looked so good together! [img]graemlins/inlove4.gif[/img]

[size="1"][ Feb 08, 2003, 07:44 AM: Message Edited By: george_on_cloud9 ][/size]

george_on_cloud9 Feb 08, 2003 05:52 AM

The pic is in next topic!

[size="1"][ Feb 08, 2003, 07:44 AM: Message Edited By: george_on_cloud9 ][/size]

george_on_cloud9 Feb 08, 2003 06:05 AM

It's so lovely!

george_on_cloud9 Feb 08, 2003 06:10 AM

Can you all see his defined shorts??? [img]graemlins/drool.gif[/img]

UHHH!!!! [img]graemlins/inlove1.gif[/img]

IWantToTellYou Feb 08, 2003 08:37 AM

I like this one of George and Olivia. It makes me kinda sad...

Claudia78 Feb 08, 2003 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted By IWantToTellYou:

<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Does anybody know where this pic was taken?
I've read on an Italian newspaper that it was taken in Turin in 2001.
Note: Turin is my city and it would be great if George came to visit my city before passing on.
Anyone can confirm this,please?
Thanks!
Claudia

george_on_cloud9 Feb 08, 2003 02:43 PM

Quote:

<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">I agree with you... [img]graemlins/cry2.gif[/img] It's sad.

I only know that he went to Tuscany. Was it Turin, I don't know... sorry can't help you... [img]graemlins/shakehead3.gif[/img]

george_on_cloud9 Feb 08, 2003 02:44 PM

Some even said that that photo was taken in UK!

Exis_Beat Feb 08, 2003 04:10 PM

Quote:

<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">I otaly agree with that IWantToTellYou - it is a very sad and beautiful picture.

I think that for love and beauty and tenderness, the promo clip to 'Something' is excellent - the guys and their respective better halves gazing longingly and lovingly into each other's eyes, and there's alot of strolling around in gardens, hand in hand. Beautiful. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

IWantToTellYou Feb 08, 2003 06:22 PM

Claudia, I read that this pic was taken in Italy. I am not sure exactly where...I heard that they went to Italy after George got his lung tumour removed, or for some treatment. I forget which.

IWantToTellYou Feb 08, 2003 06:26 PM

Here is a sweet one of well, you know them already. (No intro needed)

joan Feb 08, 2003 06:28 PM

For me the sweetest Beatles couple pics are those with George and Pattie, they look great together. [img]graemlins/inlove4.gif[/img]

lennon4 Feb 08, 2003 07:16 PM

I've always liked this one. [img]graemlins/teeth1.gif[/img]

-lennon4

angelgodiva Feb 08, 2003 08:02 PM

[size="1"][ Feb 08, 2003, 09:03 PM: Message Edited By: angelgodiva ][/size]

maybebaby Feb 08, 2003 08:19 PM

Quote:

Claudia, I read that this pic was taken in Italy. I am not sure exactly where...I heard that they went to Italy after George got his lung tumour removed, or for some treatment. I forget which.
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">George was treated in Switzerland for his brain tumour! I think he even bought a house near Lugano! This is in the Italian speaking part of Switzerland!

Sgt.McCartney Feb 08, 2003 11:53 PM

[size="1"][ Feb 08, 2003, 01:02 PM: Message Edited By: Sgt.McCartney ][/size]

Claudia78 Feb 09, 2003 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted By maybebaby:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Originally Posted By IWantToTellYou:

<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">George was treated in Switzerland for his brain tumour! I think he even bought a house near Lugano! This is in the Italian speaking part of Switzerland!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Yes and Lugano is quite close to my city: that's why I hope that he really came to Turin!
Moreover I think I recognize the background behind them: it should be a '700 villa on Turin's hill.
I should go and check it out personally! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Thanks!
Claudia