BeatleLinks Fab Forum

BeatleLinks Fab Forum (http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/index.php)
-   Red Rose Speedway (http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Random Paul Thoughts (http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/showthread.php?t=10982)

beatlebangs1964 Nov 18, 2003 04:59 PM

Random Paul Thoughts

There is a thread for random George thoughts over at the Palace and I think Paul deserves his turn at bat.

I think Paul has very expressive eyes and I love his silky mane of hair. Paul is Rock Royalty; he is a gifted performer and a most gracious gentleman. Paul McCartney is the living definition of a Class Act. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup2.gif[/img]

One_Sweet_Dream Nov 18, 2003 05:59 PM

Re: Random Paul Thoughts

Paul is gorgeous, internally and externally.

Rellevart Nov 18, 2003 06:07 PM

And to think I just like him because he's goofy. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Lynner Nov 18, 2003 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted By Rellevart:
And to think I just like him because he's goofy. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Well, that too, but he is easy on the eyes. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

LadyMadonna9698 Nov 19, 2003 12:13 PM

Paul got my attention [img]graemlins/drool.gif[/img] in a big way 40 years ago and he still is the definition of [img]graemlins/heart1.gif[/img] HOT [img]graemlins/heart1.gif[/img] in my book! Now how many men do you know that can still sizzle like that after 40 years!!??

Cream Tangerine Nov 19, 2003 12:31 PM

[img]graemlins/kiss2.gif[/img] The man is a cutie pie, but he always looks soooo confused, dosesn't he? [img]graemlins/images/icons/confused.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lookaround.gif[/img]

Cream Tangerine Nov 19, 2003 12:31 PM

[img]graemlins/kiss2.gif[/img] The man is a cutie pie, but he always looks soooo confused, doesn't he? [img]graemlins/images/icons/confused.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lookaround.gif[/img]

Rellevart Nov 19, 2003 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted By Cream Tangerine:
[img]graemlins/kiss2.gif[/img] The man is a cutie pie, but he always looks soooo confused, doesn't he? [img]graemlins/images/icons/confused.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lookaround.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">He does? I've never noticed that.

Sexie Sadie Nov 19, 2003 01:18 PM

paul's flawless i believe ***think**think** yup hes flawless... [img]graemlins/frog.gif[/img] *...i like that frog

IWantToTellYou Nov 19, 2003 04:30 PM

Paul McCartney, is so beautiful! He is such a good looking man. [img]graemlins/drool.gif[/img]

He is talented, he's a gentleman, a good father, and damn good looking (Oh I already said that!). He's everything us girls want in a guy. Oh yeah, he's got a nice as$ too! (Sorry, I had to throw that in!)

strawberrychick Nov 19, 2003 05:04 PM

And let's not forget his absolutely beautiful voice! Lovely, lovely lovely... There is nobody else on this planet who is as gorgeous as he is.

Maxine Nov 20, 2003 03:11 AM

Paul is probably the most gorgeous man on Planet Earth! [img]graemlins/drool.gif[/img] He was so beautiful (if that can be said about a man) when he was younger and he is still definitely really good-looking. Ive had a crush on Paul since I was 11. [img]graemlins/inlove6.gif[/img] Hes got the most beautiful eyes Ive ever seen, his nose is pretty much perfect and his smile... OMG, his smile... [img]graemlins/inlove1.gif[/img] And that silky, dark hair... *sigh* Plus he has a great body. To make a long story short, hes H-O-T !

On top of all that, Paul seems to be such a nice and caring person. A real gentleman. And a very good dad, too. And lets not forget, that he is a marvellous musician! [img]graemlins/music1.gif[/img] Hes written so many fantastic songs, both raw rock songs and sweet love songs and ballads. And even great classical pieces. And I LOVE his voice! He is very very talented IMO. And no-one can deny the influence hes had (together with John and the rest of the Beatles, of course, but probably as a solo artist as well) on popular music. Like Beatlebangs said, Paul is definitely Rock Royalty and the living definition of a Class Act. [img]graemlins/heart2.gif[/img]

Rellevart Nov 20, 2003 03:46 AM

Why am I reminded of a scene from one of my favorite movies where the one guy is gushing on and on about how beautiful this girl he has a crush on is and the other guy is going "She's smart too...." (gush gush gush) "And interesting..." (gush gush gush) "And nice..." [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

lennonluvr9 Nov 20, 2003 03:54 AM

I think paul's great! he's totally hot, incredibly talented and a really nice guy too! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

beatlelover45223 Nov 22, 2003 08:27 AM

Good Looks, great musician, good heart, kind to animals and people.

Rellevart Nov 22, 2003 06:27 PM

"The Age Issue".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

(Ok, I'm in a bit of a silly mood tonight....)

Penny Lane Nov 23, 2003 07:00 PM

i don't know if this is the kind of random thought you want, but...

i love macca unconditionally, and it makes me sad when people say bad things about him. but i love him! [img]graemlins/smile2.gif[/img]

strawberrychick Nov 25, 2003 07:22 PM

That makes me sad too. And he's a bit of an easy target because he doesn't sink to other people's level and insult them back. Or at least I've never heard of him doing something like that. You know, I LOVE PAUL! There is nothing about him I don't like.

One_Sweet_Dream Nov 25, 2003 09:14 PM

[quote]Originally Posted By Penny Lane:
i love macca unconditionally, and it makes me sad when people say bad things about him. but i love him!
Quote:

Originally Posted By strawberrychick:
That makes me sad too. And he's a bit of an easy target because he doesn't sink to other people's level and insult them back. Or at least I've never heard of him doing something like that. You know, I LOVE PAUL! There is nothing about him I don't like.
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">I completely agree with both of you, it's hard for me to find anything wrong with my fave Beatle! He's practically perfect, and I hate when people constantly criticize him unfairly. Don't take this the wrong way, but it bothers me when people make John almost like a god, but then they bash Paul. John may not have been so popular if he were still alive now- he might've done something that infuriated everyone. Ah, but I love them both anyhow. I just wanted to voice my support for Paul, I hope it doesn't sound like I'm bringing John down, because he's incredibly amazingly wonderful too. But I love Paul the most!

Now I'm just going round in circles... I blame it on Paul! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

lennonluvr9 Nov 26, 2003 05:43 AM

Random Paul questions: Is paul gonna have another album out next year? Is he gonna tour next year? Just wondering cuz I've heard that he was and I wanted to be sure.

Cream Tangerine Nov 28, 2003 06:29 AM

Do any of you think that if Paul suddenly got his bum pinched or whacked by a sex-starved female, he'd jump some rough 6 feet in the air???

TeoTorriate Dec 01, 2003 12:51 PM

I always liked him musically better...

Yet he is dead yummy yummy [img]graemlins/inlove2.gif[/img] * [img]graemlins/inlove2.gif[/img] * [img]graemlins/inlove2.gif[/img]

[size="1"][ Dec 01, 2003, 01:52 PM: Message Edited By: TeoTorriate ][/size]

Legs Dec 01, 2003 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted By TeoTorriate:
I always liked him musically better...

Yet he is dead yummy yummy [img]graemlins/inlove2.gif[/img] * [img]graemlins/inlove2.gif[/img] * [img]graemlins/inlove2.gif[/img]

<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">This gives a new twist to the Paul is dead rumours, Paul is dead yummy yummy...

TeoTorriate Dec 01, 2003 03:08 PM

Subtract that dead then [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

strawberrychick Dec 02, 2003 08:29 PM

Golden Slumbers is such a good song... [img]graemlins/inlove6.gif[/img]

I love Paul Dec 13, 2003 12:49 PM

I'll say that again and again:PAUL IS THE SEXIEST MAN IN THE WORLD!His big,expressive eyes,his lips which give you the impression they want to be kissed [img]graemlins/kiss2.gif[/img] ,his perfect nose,his beautiful hair,his body(hehe....his a$$ too [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )his voice(oh man,what a hot voice..),his songs,everything he has is perfect!And concerning the bad things people say about him,they make me sad too.Cause when you love somebody you don't like some "clever" people blaming your amour.Paul is gorgeous and he will always be. [img]graemlins/inlove7.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart1.gif[/img]

One_Sweet_Dream Dec 13, 2003 03:05 PM

I wish Paul would write a book, too! Chockfull of pictures, of course! Your comment got me to thinking, beatlebangs, about what appropriate titles there could be for Beatle-related books. I like your ideas. There also could be "You think you know me (but you haven't got a clue)", but that might be too long. Or "I've Just Seen a Face" for a book of gorgeous pictures of Paul (and the other Beatles, too). "two of us" would be good for something about John and Paul. Another good Paul title would be "Oh! Darling", because that's exactly how I feel about him! [img]graemlins/inlove2.gif[/img] *sorry for the rambling, it definitely was random!

PaulsPrincess Dec 15, 2003 09:52 PM

I sure hope that man tours again in the near future. He kicks as* in concert! [img]graemlins/inlove5.gif[/img]

TugOfWar Dec 23, 2003 07:03 AM

Paul is soooooo HOT!!!!he is DEFINTLY the BEST LOOOKING man i have ever seen!!!

these eyes...this look...this smile...
i'm melting....his voice
[img]graemlins/drool.gif[/img] *

and of course he has a HUGE talent!is one of the greatest singers/songwriters the world has ever seen/will be see!!!
his concerts are gorgeous!!!!

he is very good father/husband ,supporter etc.
and he fights for his beliefs

oh i can talk about him for hours...
[img]graemlins/inlove2.gif[/img] * [img]graemlins/inlove2.gif[/img] * [img]graemlins/inlove2.gif[/img] * [img]graemlins/inlove2.gif[/img] * [img]graemlins/inlove2.gif[/img]

jtal909 Dec 23, 2003 07:41 AM

I give Paul huge credit for trying to carry on in the Beatles tradition. His last tour was fantastic.
And I give him credit for trying to keep the band together in the last days even though the others resented his "unbridled enthusiasm".

beatlebangs1964 Dec 26, 2003 08:29 PM

I agree with you 100%, JT! :thumbu2:

Small wonder I'm so pro-Paul! I have the DEEPEST respect for Paul and I think that Paul is a sincere man.

I like his sense of humor. I think Paul has a natural wit and a real flair for expression. He is a brilliant man.

I really enjoyed Alan Clayson's box set of Beatle biographies and the biography he did on Paul is outstanding.

I have a feeling, a feeling deep inside oh yeah that if Paul ever wrote his autobiography, it would be entitled "The Long & Winding Road," or "Things I/We Said Today."

It would be wonderful if he did indeed write such a book.

One_Sweet_Dream Jan 12, 2004 07:51 PM

Paul is Paulicious!

Sexie Sadie Jan 14, 2004 03:37 PM

How quickly we forget the days when paul wasnt a veggie...i'm sure hes changed his fav food... [img]graemlins/laugh5.gif[/img]

Mccartneyluvr Jan 14, 2004 04:47 PM

I have to say aside from the birth of my two son's the best day of my life was when I saw Paul in concert during his Driving Rain/Back in the US tour. I still can't believe I actually was in the same room as (sigh) A BEATLE!

One_Sweet_Dream Jan 14, 2004 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted By Sexie Sadie:
How quickly we forget the days when paul wasnt a veggie...i'm sure hes changed his fav food... [img]graemlins/laugh5.gif[/img]

<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">ha ha, that was funny! It just shows you how strongly he must hold to his values, if he is willing to give up his favorite food.

sourmilkpinky Feb 14, 2004 03:13 AM

So when Paul became a vegetarian did he stop biting his own nails and cuticles?

TeoTorriate Feb 14, 2004 05:50 AM

158 is kinda heavy isn't it? It's all in his puppy face [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

jtal909 Feb 14, 2004 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted By TeoTorriate:
158 is kinda heavy isn't it? It's all in his puppy face [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">158 is just about right for a man who is 5' 10" or so.

One_Sweet_Dream Feb 26, 2004 08:34 PM

BB, I seem to agree with you whenever you talk about Paul, and this is no exception! I am in complete agreement that Paul should raise that bass more often, it is really to our benefit, and he always likes to please the fans, right? [img]graemlins/devious.gif[/img]

Cecilia Mar 03, 2004 09:39 AM

It was a good thing to get the "Wingspan" DVD (specially because of the "Rockestra Theme" video bonus) and *finally* Wings Over America. I waited so long for that [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]