BeatleLinks Fab Forum

BeatleLinks Fab Forum (http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/index.php)
-   Red Rose Speedway (http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Random Paul Thoughts (http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/showthread.php?t=10982)

TeoTorriate Mar 03, 2004 02:07 PM

Re: Random Paul Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted By jtal909:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Originally Posted By TeoTorriate:
158 is kinda heavy isn't it? It's all in his puppy face [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">158 is just about right for a man who is 5' 10" or so.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">I was trying to make a giggle about the puppy face. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

TeoTorriate Mar 03, 2004 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted By Cream Tangerine:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Originally Posted By beatlebangs1964:
I think Paul should hold up that bass more often. [img]graemlins/wink1.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devious.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/joker.gif[/img]

<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">After what I've seen in that "Macca Butt" post here in the Red Rose Speedway forum.... I WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE!!!

Paul... RAISE THAT BASS!!! RAISE THAT BASS!!! RAISE THAT BASS!!! [img]graemlins/clap1.gif[/img]
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Macca Butt was mine! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I quite agree.

sourmilkpinky Mar 11, 2004 01:27 AM

The relationship that Paul and Linda had was so incredibly special.

beatlebangs1964 Mar 13, 2004 08:24 AM

Paul is a very special person. He has a solid core; I think he has rock solid values and beliefs; he is multi-talented in many areas and he is a family man. Paul also has a good sense of humor.

You can trust Paul. He would not disclose the personal conversations he had with George in 2001; he respected the man's privacy and he tends to speak well of others. I think he likes himself and is happy with his life. He has a pleasant speaking voice as well as a magnificent singing voice and he has a lot of class.

Paul McCartney is, I think, a truly special person.

MaccaOnTheRun Mar 13, 2004 09:59 AM

I completely agree with you all. Paul is a great person, very caring, and a perfectionist...in a good way. He always expects the best, whether it be from himself, or others. He stands up for what he believes in, voices his opinion, and isn't afraid of criticism.

And besides all that, he's adorable, funny, and has the most beautiful eyes known to man... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] But hey, its the inside that counts right? ..Right??

sourmilkpinky Oct 16, 2004 09:52 AM

Pauls vocal chords are amazing. The fact they have lasted so long after the vocals he has performed over the years.

lovely rita mcc Oct 16, 2004 10:53 AM

oh my God, Paul is ... i really donīt know how to say it, heīs the best, i love him so so so so much, heīs so good at music, a lovely dad and well i also feel sad when people talk bad about him.
i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

justanothergirl Oct 21, 2004 04:14 PM

"I don't think Linda would even consider cat-sitting without Paul there"

I just had to share that quote I was cracking up when I herd it

darkhorse Dec 17, 2004 08:47 AM

I miss those 'Your Favorites' topic where you could talk about Paul's music just to spice up things a bit...

Rellevart Dec 17, 2004 10:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
darkhorse Posted:
I miss those 'Your Favorites' topic where you could talk about Paul's music just to spice up things a bit...

[/ QUOTE ]

Please, darkhorse, quit hitting me over the head with a brick.

Seriously, do you remember where we left off? If somebody can tell me that, I'll put up the next one in the next few days...

IWantToTellYou Dec 17, 2004 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
beatlebangs1964 Posted:

[/ QUOTE ]

Here, here. Well said BB. Paulie is every woman's dream...even if you aren't a Beatles fan!

beatlelover45223 Dec 17, 2004 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
IWantToTellYou Posted:
[ QUOTE ]
beatlebangs1964 Posted:

[/ QUOTE ]

Here, here. Well said BB. Paulie is every woman's dream...even if you aren't a Beatles fan!

[/ QUOTE ]

perfect description of beautiful Paul ladies...

Cecilia Dec 17, 2004 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Rellevart Posted:

Seriously, do you remember where we left off? If somebody can tell me that, I'll put up the next one in the next few days...

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it was in "Give My Regards To Broad Street".

So, put up the next one

LittleDarlin909 Dec 17, 2004 06:59 PM

I love that scene Help! when Paul is playing the girl like a guitar and accidently goes to second base

matt5 Dec 17, 2004 07:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
beatlebangs1964 Posted:
Paul is a very special person. He has a solid core; I think he has rock solid values and beliefs; he is multi-talented in many areas and he is a family man. Paul also has a good sense of humor.

You can trust Paul. He would not disclose the personal conversations he had with George in 2001; he respected the man's privacy and he tends to speak well of others. I think he likes himself and is happy with his life. He has a pleasant speaking voice as well as a magnificent singing voice and he has a lot of class.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes he definately is.

DizzymissLizzy909 Dec 17, 2004 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LittleDarlin909 Posted:
I love that scene Help! when Paul is playing the girl like a guitar and accidently goes to second base

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! The look on his face is the funniest part of the whole movie.

I haven't watched that movie for a loooong time, come to think of it.

Roxy Starkey Dec 17, 2004 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LittleDarlin909 Posted:

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

darkhorse Dec 20, 2004 08:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Rellevart Posted:

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I had to bring music back around here...

Rellevart Dec 20, 2004 08:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
darkhorse Posted:
[ QUOTE ]
Rellevart Posted:

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I had to bring music back around here...

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, you silly man. It'll never last.

Random Paul thought? I think he's a lucky man to have an occupation where he can make people happy for a living. I don't think what I do is ever going to bring that kind of joy to anybody.

mccartneymaniac Dec 20, 2004 04:39 PM

his voice melts my knees his hands and eyes and oh just his little mannerisms he is the best i would love to be able to tell him how much he and his music have meant to me over the years but id probably get all tongue tied. he is the best and a knight to boot hey paul you are welcome in my castle anytime