BeatleLinks Fab Forum

BeatleLinks Fab Forum (http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/index.php)
-   Come Together (http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   hi! (http://www.beatlelinks.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5205)

Mysterious Oct 02, 2003 03:07 AM

hi!

Hi everyone, this is Mystery here- as you well know that my daughter has been filling in for my shoes and she also told me that there's some great outpour of concern and prayers and I just want to thank you. Even though I have given Sam the job of maintaining the site, I decided to update it myself because I miss doing the job. I updated loads of it so it'll keep you all occupied while I'm sick.

There is some good news, there is a bone marrow transplant for me. My brother has a match and he's donating tomorrow.

I hope all is well with you and I send my prayers to everyone and anyone who's going through a tough time. We could call it even.

Yours and Ours,
Mystery

sourmilkpinky Oct 02, 2003 04:30 AM

Re: hi!

That's good news. I'm glad you found a donor. My continued prayers.

SF4-EVER Oct 02, 2003 04:51 AM

I hope all goes well with the transplant, Mysterious!

Lynner Oct 02, 2003 10:38 AM

How wonderful that your brother is a match! Best wishes and I hope your daughter will be giving us a [img]graemlins/thumbsup2.gif[/img] report on you soon!

I'm going to move this to the "Come Together" forum, so more folks can read about your great news!

[size="1"][ Oct 02, 2003, 10:40 AM: Message Edited By: Lynner ][/size]

BeatleBonJoviFan Oct 02, 2003 02:34 PM

That's wonderful to hear that you've got a bone marrow match! I hope all goes well with it and your continued treatments. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

DizzymissLizzy909 Oct 02, 2003 05:02 PM

I'm glad to hear you've got a match, I know you're going to go through a very scary and dangerous next few weeks, but hang in there Mystery, you will be kept in our thoughts and prayers.
Take care.

IWantToTellYou Oct 02, 2003 05:27 PM

That's excellent news Mystery! I hope all goes well. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

All the best,
Val

bearkat77 Oct 03, 2003 12:01 AM

That's great news Mystery! I hope the procedure goes well for you.

Magill Oct 03, 2003 12:07 AM

I'll bet you knew your brother would come in handy, and there you are. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] I'm so happy for you that he's a match. Best of luck to you Mysterious, and wishes for a speedy recovery. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

beatlelover45223 Oct 03, 2003 09:20 AM

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] *Glad to hear you got that needed match Mystery, you are in my thoughts and prayers, you and your family, keep us informed please.

Yellow_Beatles_Submarine Oct 08, 2003 11:43 PM

It's great that your bro was a match.You will be in our thoughts and prayers.All the best of luck.

letmerollit Apr 05, 2017 04:43 AM

It's so sad that Mystery died only in her 40's from Leukemia and just 5 months after she was diagnosed! And how sad for her three children including her daughter who used to post on here for her after she got sick,and then after she died.