BeatleLinks LogoNav Panel New Sites Cool Sites Top Rated Fab Forum Add A Site Link To Us Revolution Radio New Products

Go Back   BeatleLinks Fab Forum > Blogs > Mrs.Mustard

Rate this Entry

To wait or not to wait, that is the question!

Posted Dec 12, 2008 at 10:13 PM by Mrs.Mustard
I have been saving up and preparing to purchase an apple i-pod (120 gig, video). I was planning to buy it sometime after Christmas, (when my money supply is somewhat intact). But lately I've seen a bunch of 'rumor's of special edition Beatles i-pods coming I've become reluctant. Should I wait just in case? If I do buy the regular i-pod and a Beatles one comes out, I will be outraged!
  • Began christmas shopping today, and didn't get that far! I spent alot of money on not alot of stuff ..Unfortunatly that's fairly common, (I hear).
  • Found some old Macca & Wings 45's at the music store today. All under $8.00!
Total Comments 0


Recent Blog Entries by Mrs.Mustard


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Site Features
Search Links

  Advanced Search
Category Jump





New User Sign-Up!
Lost Password?
Beatles History

The costs of running our database and discussion forum are steadily rising. Any help we receive is greatly appreciated. Click HERE for more information about donating to BeatleLinks.
» Chat Room
» Current News
» Monthly Contest
» Interviews Database
» Random Site
» Banner Exchange
» F.A.Q.
» Advertise
» Credits
» Legal
» Contact Us
Copyright © 2000-2024 BeatleLinks
All Rights Reserved